OMG! I've been so busy with school and everything that I completely let my nappiversary pass me by. It has officially been 4 wonderful months since me and my natural texture have been reunited. I started writing this 2 weeks ago so technically it's been almost 5 months of natural bliss.

Here are a few pics from the last few weeks. The first is just the most recent pic of my hair, thought I'd bring the location out of my room for a change.
These lower 3 pics are of the impromptu twist out I did weeks ago. I thought it actually turned out ok. Nay, better than ok. I'm planning on doing it again soon on clean/wet hair with something other than a but load of jell.




I'll try to write more now that school's out for the summer but I'm in Argentina right now so don't hate me for not posting frequently.

Also, I got new products that I can't wait to review/ incorporate into my routine!

  • Carol's Daughter products including a cream (gifts)
  • cocoa butter
  • jojoba oil

Nappy Trails to you!




















This entry was posted on 10:16 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...