I've been natural now for 2 whole weeks. It's been absolutely lovely. I feel like it's been longer than 2 weeks but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I think it's good because that means I'm truly comfortable with this. Passing by mirrors and catching a glimpse of myself is crazy. She looks hot!

This week I tried the less-is-more routine. I really don't feel like any of the products that I've been using are THE ones. I did add in the IC Fantasia gel, which I've heard rave reviews about, and it just doesn't give me what I need. It has a weird reaction with the conditioner and oils and gets whitish.

I'm still just going for shine and health. I can't seem to define my curls. I think there's skeleton hair (not sure if that's a real term). What I mean is my hair doesn't really curl and even though I got a trim after I cut it myself, it's not behaving. I think it'll take a few months just because my ends are colored so they may be damaged. Although my hair cut is bold I just don't think I could shave off all the color so I'll just grow it out a little more. Only time will tell.

*SN: School's been extra busy but I'll devote a post specifically about my products. Not this week but definitely early March. I'm in no rush simply because I'm not excited about those products.

**SN: I went to WHOLE FOODS today for the first time! I am in love. It was everything I hoped for and more. I didn't buy anything but I can see alot of my next check going there. I'l def do a post when that happens.


This entry was posted on 9:13 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...