Welcome to my blog! I'm so happy you're here. I'm new to the blogosphere so be patient with me. I'm so excited to start documenting my journey. I just did my big chop last week (February 6, 2010) so I'm really new to this whole natural thing.

A few things that I want to cover with this blog are:
  • my routine
  • people who inspire me
  • product reviews
  • hair care recipes
  • fitness and my hair
  • goals and challenges about my hair
  • finding other naturals

This list could go on and on...and on but those are just a few things for now. I'm so excited about this and I already know that this is a never ending experience. I'm not interested in the specific science behind natural hair so I won't be covering much of that. I just want to cover what I'm interested in and what I learn about MY hair. This is all from my own perspective and in my own self interest. I hope what I learn can help others but if you learn nothing else, remember no two heads of hair are the same.

Nappy trails to you!



This entry was posted on 6:16 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...