I can't believe it's only been 4 weeks. Time flies when you're falling in love (with your hair).

I don't have any new products but I get paid this Friday so anticipate a post about WHOLE FOODS. The only product that I can faithfully and honestly endorse is EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (EVOO). My hair loves loves LOVES this stuff! It makes it so soft and shiny. And it's not oily which contributes to my HIMHS (hand in my hair syndrome). I mean if I had to only live with this one product I would be fine.

I have a mental wish list of products that I want to try. The top two are avacado oil and bentonite clay. Avacado oil because it has a consistency similar to EVOO and may work as well if not better. And bentonite clay because I've heard that it can be good for skin and can clarify and promote shine for hair.


This entry was posted on 3:16 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...