Ok. So with less three weeks left here in Peru, I've decided to get a list together to start reigning in my PJism.  SN: Can I just say that time has gone by soooo quickly?!

I know that when I get home I'm going to go crazy with trying new products even though I've been fine being a minimalist the last 6 months. But  I also know there are alot of products that I really want to try so I might as well try to control it...especially since I don't really have much spending money.

Products that I KNOW I'm buying:
  • Coconut oil -tried it the first few months and I think I used too much so I wrote it off too soon
  • HENNA- very curious. And I think it's rather inexpensive.
  • Shea butter- heard nothing but good things. And I want to make butters and what not.
  • Avacado oil- Genevive loves it. I just didn't have time to buy anymore before I left.
  • Castor oil- again I've heard alot about this from people with hair similar to mine.
  • essential oils- lavendar, orange, lemongrass, etc. I need some hair perfume! 
Products that I'd like to buy/try:
  • Different conditioners for co-washing. I want to revisit Herbal Essences and try Aussie Moist...and maybe one more. I think I'll be buying travel sizes.
  • Sulfate free shampoo. I mostly use ACV but sometimes I like to shampoo and I'm not taking back the 2 tablespoons of Carol's Daughter that I have left. Plus it's not sulfate free.
  • Oyin Handmade, Aubrey Organics, Shea Moisture etc. 

That's all for now but I'll definitely be adding to the list. I also kind of want to actually try poducts like Oyin, Aubrey Organics and other lines that people are raving about...but I don't know if my (non existant) income can support that right now.


This entry was posted on 3:19 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...