I'm getting ready to go see RENT (in spanish) but I just wanted to see if this would work!
I uploaded google's picasa and I don't know a whole lot about technology but I thought it might be cool to check out. I downloaded it because you can make cool collages (see below) and upload directly to blogger (major bonus).

This is a flat twist out that I did quite a few weeks ago and never really got ariund to posting. I realized that I can only flat twist going one way and I really wanted to make it work. lol. And It actually doesn't look as bad in pitures as I tohught it did when I took the twists out.



More to come soon!
Posted by Picasa


This entry was posted on 3:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...