While I was at home I decided to take advantage of some luxuries that I don't have in a dorm room. I produced a little concoction for my hair and I think it worked pretty well.

Ingredients (in no particular order):
  1. 1 whole egg
  2. 1 tbsp honey
  3. 2 tbsp EVOO
  4. 1/2 ripe banana

Directions:

Combine all ingredients and mix with a blender to a smooth consistency. This could probably mix well without a blender but I've heard stories about banana chunks getting stuck in hair. I put on a shower cap and walked around the house for about 45 minutes.

This was spontaneous so I put it in my dry hair. I think I would try this on freshly shampooed hair for better results. I would also use my heat cap to make it more penetrating.

I also got a trim the same day but I would say that my hair was definitely shinier, softer, and my curls were more defined, springier. I'm going to try this again but probably not until I go home again for summer in a few weeks. I just don't have anywhere to store those perishable ingredients.



This entry was posted on 8:09 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...