I'm so ashamed I can't even take a picture for proof and none of the pics on line are sufficient. I have dandruff! Secretly, I'm happy becaue when I had a relaxer it usually meant that it was "growing dandruff." But it's really frustrating because it barely itches but every time I move my hair it starts snowing. I've googled it and the debate is a little heated about whether growing dandruff actually exists. All I know is that I haven't had dandruff these last few months so it's definitely something different. I guess only time will tell.

I don't want to get to Peru with a headful of dandruff (growing or otherwise) so I'm going to try a quick remedy. I've heard that apple cider vinegar rinses work well for clarifying so I'm going to try that as a cheap fix. After that I'm also going to try an avacado mask.

Oh yeah: I also will be buying and trying Palmer's Coconut Oil Hair Milk. I think it would be a good leave-in and I've also been a little frizzy. The reviews on the Long Hair Care Forum were mixed so I want to try for myself. Maybe it'll be good for the frizz and dandruff.

Nappy trails...


This entry was posted on 11:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...