My hair is still flaking but I'm happy to report that the ACV rinse was a success. I shampooed and then used the diluted mix of appple cider vinegar. It was equal parts ACV and water. I just poured it over my head and let it sit for 2 or 3 minutes. After that I deep conditioned with my whole avacado and a few drops of jojoba oil. My scalp felt cleaner and I think my hair was noticeably shinier right after the rinse. I definitely plan on doing this again, although I don't know when.

My hair is still flaky but I've noticed that it's around the sides more than the middle so it could also be the products I use. I just realized that I've been using a gel from before I started this process and it has petrolatum in it. This could be the cause of the flaking. But it's the only thing that will slick my edges down so I'll have to keep it for now.

...Nappy Trails to you!


This entry was posted on 9:37 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...