So I leave in a few days and I'll be gone for almost 5 whole months. I'm taking as many products as I can but I still haven't found a whole lot that I'm completely sold on so I know I'll run out after 2 or 3 months. When that time comes I want to be prepared. Basically all I'm taking is conditioner and small bottles of avacado oil, jojoba oil, and EVOO but they won't last long. I also have glycerin because Lima is extremely humid. (SN: I scored a bottle of Yes to Tomatoes for $2.99 at Ross today! I've heard good things about Yes to Carrots and other products but they're usually $9.99 at Target).

I've come up with 2 lists:

Items I know are available and work on my hair
  • avacado/avacado oil
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • coconut oil

Items I hope are available and should work on my hair

  • mayonnaise
  • honey/syrup
  • banana
  • castor oil
  • eggs
  • coconut milk

Since I can still do wash and go's these products would mainly be used as conditioners and treatments. My hair seems to be retaining moisture alot better than it was a few months ago so as long as it stays that way I won't worry about styling and what not.

Only time will tell...

...Nappy trails to you!



This entry was posted on 11:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...