*throws confetti and blows into one of those annoying noise makers* Happy Nappiversary!!!

My nappiversary was actually this weekend but I was out celebrating. Wow. Six months. What can I say?

  • My self esteem has never been this high for this long. And it's directly correlated to my hair. Accepting my hair as is has allowed me to accept my body and my flaws. It sounds corny and contrived but it's so true. Maybe not for everyone but it's definitely the case here. 
  • My hair is finally growing! I didn't realize how short my hair was 6 months ago. Shrinkage is horrible! I think I can actually feel it growing. lol!



  



The lighting in my room is horrible but you get the picture. And hopefully the then and now difference is clear.


This entry was posted on 8:39 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...