I never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but I think my hair may be too soft. It's unbelievable and I'm not sure if it's really possible but... Softness is good. It's great. But I just worry that if it's too soft, my hair will be more prone to break. Which is bad. I haven't really changed my routine except that I only wash my hair once a week. So I just add oil to my hair daily. I don't have alot of time during the week so I think next weekend I'll try a mayonaise-egg-avacado mask and see if that helps.


I've also been trying new things so I twisted the front of my hair like above. I really like it but it just makes me wish I could flat twist. I've been watching youtube videos and this week I'll be attmepting to flat twist the front of my hair. If I could flat twist atleast the front then I wouldn't have to manipulate my hair so much. It looked simple enough. We'll see how it goes. Pictures will be forthcoming.


This entry was posted on 11:21 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...