A few months ago when I was packing I thought I was packing the minimal amount. A few bottles of conditioner, a little oil, some other products: the basics. I was wrong. With about 7 weeks left I'm realizing that I have entirely too many products! I never thought I would say this! But I think it's because I've been protective styling. So I don't use as much conditioner and oil daily.

It's not a great pic but these are all the products I have. I know it's not as many as other product junkies but I don't want to bring all this home! The Yes to Tomatoes is like 80% full and the Palmer's Coconut Milk is barely used. The Cocoa butter (purple jar) has never been used! The Suave is about half used and I'm not worried about finishing it. I think I'll be able to finish most of it though. The Carol's Daughter is almost gone so I'll try to use it (Genevive doesn't really like it). I'm just really surprised that I haven't really had to buy anything except what I anticipated: acv, aloe vera gel, and evoo.

In the next month and a half I'm going to challenge myself to keep a routine. Not just because it's good for Genevive, but because I need to finish some of these products! I can't take them home- where will the gifts go?!


This entry was posted on 5:52 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...