At this moment, I can think of nothing more than washing my hair. I know. Why don't you wash your hair right now then? We all know that Genevive is a process. And this is my birthday weekend (and I'm writing a paper) so I don't want to spend all day washing and styling. So I probably won't spend tomorrow doing it either, since it's my actual birthday. The twist out looks ok, but my scalp is sooooo itchy and flaky.

I didn't wash it last week so it's past due. Genevive does not like going more than 9 days without a good old wash! I guess I've learned my lesson. When I finally do wash (probably on Monday) I'm going to try a pre-poo and maybe some semi-chunky bantu knots. We'll see how it goes...


This entry was posted on 9:37 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...