So this week I did a bantu knot out. It takkes less time and patience to do bantu knots and it's less manipulation than a big fro. I tried 2 new products (which I will review once I give them another try separately). Let's just say the preliminary results are pretty darn good. My curls were simply popping...and shiny. I wore the knots for about 2 days and then took them out because I had some {goodbye} events to go to. The first 2 on the bottom are day 1, the middle is day 2 and the last one is yesterday so...day 4ish. I retwisted a few in the front but the curls have actually been really nice and don't need to be revived.

More to come!
Posted by Picasa


This entry was posted on 9:09 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...