Just some other pics of Genevive. The first 2 are after washing and deep conditioning. The curls were popping so nicely that you can barely tell I need a trim! Top right is just me playing with my weird hairline-bang. My widow's peak is weird so the front hangs kind of like a floppy bang...not cute. The last 2 are an experimental puff. I kind of like it! It looks kinda big and fluffy. I walked around for a few minutes with it and then my head started throbbing. I must not be doing it right because people wear them all the time without pain. I'll have to investigate this issue further because I would love to stretch my curly styles for another day or 2 with this puff thing.
Posted by Picasa


This entry was posted on 9:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...