Ugh! Genevive is soooo tangled. Maybe it's all in my mind but the closer it gets to trim time the more tangled she seems. And it doesn't help that the other day I did a little...rinse. I put oil and conditioner in and slept over night then just rinsed in the morning. I think that's the reason she not so dry. But still a little tangled. It was too soon for a wash and too weird looking to just do nothing. So now I just have a weird shaped, shrunken, mini fro. It's not as bad as it sounds but not as cute as it could be... I'm a little nervous about the trim though. I don't want to get it straightened but I don't want to get a bad trim on shrunken and tightly coiled hair...hm. More research is needed.

The bad thing is that now I need to do my hair and I don't know if I'll have time before I leave. I leave on Sunday! I think what I'll do is cleanse, condition, and style and then just bonnet it. Like I'll do the bantu knots on Saturday (or whenever) and then just leave the front few undone to create an inflight bang. Although the only thing with that is I think I'll have to take the bonnet off for security. I guess they'll just have to see my bantu knots because I don't want to smoosh a fresh do on the flight...

CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY TRIM!!!


This entry was posted on 6:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...