So I've been home for a little over a week. I haven't really been too focused on my hair. I've been working and trying to spend time on my hair so I try not to be as obsessed with Genevive as I really am.

I ordered some Oyin products before I came home so they were waiting on me when I got here. I'm still deciding whether I like or love..or want to leave them so a review is coming.

I also found more Yes! to tomatoes conditioner at Ross for $2.99...but now I'm starting to rethink that. More to come too.

Below are just a few pics of the best twist out I've probably ever had. I co-washed with some conditioner I had here in my house and twisted with Oyin Shine and Define (review coming). I thought it was the Oyin but I haven't gotten similar results yet...






And that lady is just my mommy :) I'm working on her to become natural...or atleast less precessed. (She died her hair too red and wore the beanie for a few days until she could dye it AGAIN).

Still haven't gotten my trim...I'm scared to let anyone do it :( But I really need one and know I can't do it myself. Plus my ends seem to get worse everyday. I don't think I've ever needed a trim so badly in my life!


Stay tuned...more to come!


Posted by Picasa


This entry was posted on 9:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...