Ok so I know I've stated that I'm not going to worry about products or try too many while I'm here..but I don't think I brought enough! I brought a few bottles of conditioner, a few oils, and my Oyin products. I'm now realizing that that won't be enough because a) my hair is going to get longer and need more product and b) I can't find/afford most of what I thought I'd be able to find here. I honestly thought that because it's Europe, I would be able to find more products and ingredients. What I'm finding is that everything is outrageously overpriced. I'm trying to develop a regimen and as my hair grows I realize that I can't just put any little thing in my hair. I brought a regular sized bottle of Suave Professionals and used it today after using some "organic" product I bought at Marshalls. I realized that I've been missing the slip of Suave. But now I have to ration it because I can't find it here...In Peru I saw V05 and other products that atleast seemed like maybe they'd work. Here I've seen Garnier Fructis and even Herbal Essences. But they're completely overpriced. A regular sized bottle of Herbal Essences is 2.79 euro that's 3.79 USD. That might not seem that bad but I don't want to pay that much for a rinse out conditioner...

My PJ wish list is:
  • Tangle Teaser. Everyone and their mother has one! I just want to try it...
  • A good conditioner. Suave or Aussie Moist or even Herbal Essences..something.
  • A leave in. Kinky Curly Knot Today or Giovanni.
  • More Oyin! I have enough of the Burnt Sugar Pomade but I'd really love more Shine and Define or Whipped Pudding. And everything else they have...
  • Oils. Jojoba, coconut, avacado...all of them.
  • A DC. I know I can use oils and whatever else. But I'd also like to just have something good and already mixed to save a little time everynow and then.
I could go on and on. Really...I think I'm just craving what I can't have right now. I wonder how expensive it would be if my mom sent me a care package...


This entry was posted on 7:43 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...