So I've made a slight mistake. I've been waiting all week to upload some pictures from my camera of my hair in various states...but I forgot and deleted all the pics off of my camera today. Boo on that. :/

The pictures were just of my twists but there were also a few of my wet hair. I've mainly been wearing the twists so I haven't taken pictures of my hair just out. And those are the pics I deleted. And I'm stretching the twists for 2 weeks so I won't be taking more until next week sometime.

I still don't really like the twists. They're oh so convenient though. I add oil to the ends about once a week and try to oil my scalp. I'm really bad about not oiling my scalp. I'm going to try to get some jojoba oil on after this...At night I tie it down with a  scarf and redo the front flat twists every few days. And that's it. Even though they're so easy, I'm getting bored. I'm really determined to master flat twists so that I can do awesome twist outs. But I'm trying to wear the twists until when did I say? I think October. So I still have a few weeks.


This entry was posted on 7:31 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...