So Genevive has been twisted for going on 2 weeks in a row. I'm so proud of myself. I really don't like twists but since they look ok and I have no one to impress, they serve their purpose. I'm really trying to push myself to protective style atleast until my birthday (October 10th). So far so good.

These pics are all from last weekend (after the twist out). I went to Cusco and Macchu Picchu!
And this guy...is the only other darker person I saw. I have no idea where he was from but the hair is what I was looking at.

Well that's all for now...I'm working on some posts with more...substance...stay tuned!


This entry was posted on 6:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...