I ordered 10 boxes of Henna on buttersnbars.com and last week I tried it.

This is more of a teaser but I will say:
  • The application wasn't as messy as all the reviews say.
  • The removal was the messiest!
  • The estimate of 5 or more rinses with conditioner was indeed correct, no matter what I thought.
  • I used a whole box on my hair but will experiement with different mixes and may cut that down to save a little.
  • I definitely see a difference in my hair but I can't describe it well yet.



Posted by Picasa

More of a review is coming! I want to do another application before I state my true thoughts and review.


This entry was posted on 10:55 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...