Mizani True Textures For Natural Curls Cleansing Cream Conditioning Curl Wash
Price: $13.40 (amazon.com) 



  More after the jump!



Description: Designed for frequent use, this creamy, low-lather sulfate-free cleanser gently refreshes hair and scalp with a mild foaming action while adding extra conditioning to soften and revitalize curls in between shampoos and deep conditioning treatments. This one-step product combines mild cleansing, detangling and moisture in one.

Usage: Use it to revitalize curls, banishing “bed head” between shampoos, or as a natural curl co-wash. Remove styling product residue without stripping natural oils or fading hair color. Designed for frequent use, it rinses clean, leaving hair manageable soft and ready to style.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl alcohol, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, behentrimonium chloride, sodium cocoamphopionate, amodimethicone, propylene glycol, parfum/ fragrance, methylparaben, simmondesia chinensis oil/ jojoba seed oil, prunus armeniaca kernal oil/ apricot kernal oil, tocopheryl acetate, inulin, trideceth-6, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, cetrimonium chloride, 2-oleanido-1, 3-octadecanediol

My Review: A friend gave this to me as we were leaving Peru because she didn't want to take it with her. The smell is apricot-y and not really my kind of smell. The function of cleansing is good...I guess. It's a thin cream and doesn't sud at all which makes it easy to over do it. I don't use it every wash just because I don't have that much of it. The only good thing I can say is that it does leave my scalp feeling slightly...lighter. I guess it's a clean feeling but at first it feels the same as an ACV rinse. The only thing that's better is that I don't get itchy as soon. All in all it's really nothing special to me. It's not drying but it's not quite moisturizing either. I don't know about the detangling claims because I only applied to my scalp in twists.

Bottom Line: I wouldn't buy it. $13 is a little too much for me and I HATE the ingredients list. I only recognize two ingredients as things that would be natural and good for me...and that's a problem.


This entry was posted on 11:11 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...