So I want to get back to protective styling a) to increase length retention, b) to stay moisturized, and 3) to save time!

I've been hesitant to go back to protective styles because I didn't really like the twists I wore last semester. They were kind of boring and I really don't think they look that great on me. This semester I'll be doing an internship and I feel like I'll have more eyes on me...plus I'm in Europe! I'm on the most fashionable continent and among alot of sophisticated people! This may or may not be true but the plain twists just won't sufifice anymore.

So the other day I tried a little fo hawk with some side twists and it actually looks pretty good. (I tie the sides down for a few minutes before I leave the house). It took about an 1.5 to 2 hours.




But then I went on youtube and found this video by keke52284 and I'm back in love with twists! This is an awesome style and I can't wait to try it. My flat twist isn't perfect but I think I could actually do this!





I think I like this style better though. There's not as much flat twisting and it looks more like a stylish updo.


I will def be trying both of these as soon as possible! But since I shouldn't even be on here right now...I don't know when that will be.

An added bonus: it'll probably look fresh longer because the twists at the top won't get slept on and squished and the flat twist can be tied down to smoothe the esges.


This entry was posted on 2:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...